Blog Archive

Monday, September 21, 2015

I am on a 1970's sorority horror movie kick. I love the clothes in the films, they are everything you want to be when you want to rock a planet, and who doesn't? I am pretty sure that this film , Sisters of Death ,is a true story, I am pretty sure anyway. It certainly seems true to me. Girls, Do Not Get Into A Car With Strangers!!!! Boys, do not crash parties, especially if they are held in areas surrounded with ELECTRICAL FENCE ! You will not be able to leave when you want, or need to. Finally, assume all guns are loaded, don't play around with them, and certainly don't point them at other girls heads, no good can possibly come from it. Hopefully I will be able to post many more of this important and often overlooked genre. You know I do it because , yes, I love all of you!